|This is a new page, currently under construction!|
||Quassel IRC is a modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client.
- Quassel supports a stand alone so called core that can stay connected to the irc channels. One ore more Quassel clients can connect to the core and continue chatting where ever they left the network. That includes a kind of BNC functionality so that you can follow the discussions happened during your absence.
- Quassel is built on Trolltecs Qt4 libraries. That means that it will run under Linux, MacOS, and Windows.
- Quassel has a modern GUI with dockable nicklist and topic bar and customizable views.
-  - Quassel Project Homepage
-  Documentation Wiki of Quassel
-  Bug reports and feature requests
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.