Template:I18n/Language Navigation Bar
|| Skrooge is a personal finances manager for KDE4, aiming at being simple and intuitive. It allows you to keep track of your expenses and incomes, categorize them, and build reports of them.
Skrooge is a part of KDE Extragear, in the Office module
What can I do with skrooge ?
- Keep track of your incomes and expenses
- See how you spend your money
- Manage your investments and see how they perform over time
- Manage several accounts
- Graphical reports
- Several tabs to help you organize your work
- Infinite undo/redo (even after the file was closed !)
- Instant filtering on operations and reports
- Infinite categories levels
- Mass update of operations
- Scheduled operations
- Track refund of your expenses
- Powerful Search and Process functions
The recommended way is to install Skrooge using your distribution's package management tool. However, Skrooge being a quite young application, it is possible that it is not yet available in repositories. You should of course bug the distro's packagers to include it, but in the mean time you can compile and install skrooge yourself, it is not that difficult !
Importing existing data
If you are a user of other personal finances managers, you may import your existing data from these, using one of the following formats :
Discussion was also started with the KMyMoney team for a more efficient way to exchange files between these two KDE applications.
- Documentation: in case the Skrooge Handbook is not installed on your machine, you can browse it online.
- Forum: you may also seek assistance in the KDE forums, in the Office & Productivity section.
- IRC: skrooge developpers try to hang in the #skrooge channel. Some users may also help in #kde.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.