Before you Start
First Things First
- You must be a registered user to contribute. The Quick Start page tells you how to register and log in.
- Be aware that your contribution will be governed by the licenses Gnu Free Document Licence and Creative Commons. Click on the images in the Navigation Panel to read the details.
- Use the Talk page to communicate with other contributors or get help.
- For New Users - helping to get started
- For Regular Users - learning about changes
- For Advanced Users - but use sub-pages for this.
- For Developers - Techbase is the place for that
Ways to Contribute
- Update an Image, replacing an outdated image with a newer one.
- Modify existing content, fix a spelling, clarify a description, add more details.
- Create a new page, showcase an application, introduce a new concept.
- Write a manual. You need to know an application quite well, and probably to be in contact with the author. We can help you.
- Preparing a page for translation needs more patience than skill. If you can spare short periods of time, frequently, this is a very helpful task.
- Translate a page. You need to be fluent in a language, but not a professional translator to translate a wiki page. Translating manuals is the skill of a special team.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.