← Thread:Talk:Translation Workflow/Has fuzzybot gone mad?/reply (8)
An introduction to KDE/uk still shows my layout. What is wrong with it?
Yes it is. After 5 or more tries to do this. It is hard to change this beautiful layout. Can you stop changing the layouts as you like? Thanks.
- Do you mean that you got it right at the 5th attempt?
- Do you find this layout hard to change or do you find it hard to convert existing text?
- But how would you like it to look?
- Would you like to change the look or the wikitext notation?
I am sorry if these questions seem silly—I am just trying hard to understand what you mean.
- Yes, I mean exactly that.
- This layout is hard to change in translations
- Exactly as it was look before using ";" for formatting
- No, I want to stop inconsistent use of rules that constantly re-written during changing things here and there (because the history showed that as the result we have something that is neither "this" nor "that" (see Parley Manual).
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You can view and copy the source of this page.
OK. But I'd rather say do it by yourself and do not do what "author intended to do or say". I also do not understand the changes that make things look "exactly like they looked before".
Moreover, please avoid this formatting in documentation (it is not clear for me how this can be transformed into docbook).