- Ripping with CDDA Paranoia.
- Supports Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MP3, WAV, AAC and custom commandline encoders.
- Extensive filename schemes (see chapter filename schemes).
- Metadata correction tools (like capitalization).
- Profile based ripping.
- Retrieve covers from the internet.
- Create playlists, covers and template based info files.
- Transfer files with KDE KIO-Slaves.
This page was last modified on 8 March 2018, at 15:50. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.