- Start Krdc ( )
- Type in the address of the host computer (VNC protocol) (Please use the address sent from the host. These are just examples.)
- Krfb(KDE3)--192.168.1.102:0 (identify the screen number after the colon)
- Krbf(KDE4)--192.168.1.102:5900 (identify the port after the colon)
- Gnome (TigerVNC)--192.168.1.102 (the port number is assumed)
- Type the password that the host requires
- Adjust the screen to better fit (
- When your mouse is within the window limits from the host, you can control the remote computer if that ability was set at the host (recommended).
- The guest screen (running Krdc) will show the pointer of the host if you select , otherwise, the only evidence of the position of the host mouse pointer (as shown on the guest screen) is the hover effects.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.