- Start Krdc ( )
- Type in the name or ip address of the host computer (this is a VNC protocol) (You'll need to obtain the ip address of the host from the host. Here are some examples:)
- Krfb(KDE3)--192.168.1.102:0 (identify the screen number after the colon)
- Krbf(KDE4)--192.168.1.102:5900 (identify the port after the colon)
- Gnome (TigerVNC)--192.168.1.102 (the port number is assumed)
- Type in your user name and then the login password that the host requires. This will be saved in Kwallet by default which means you don't need to login every time you connect. If you are a technician servicing a host computer, you may need a new password every time you login.
This page was last modified on 4 November 2017, at 17:00. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.