KDE 3 Configuration
Now we can go on and configure our windowing environment. This description uses either Kcontrol or the Kubuntu configuration tool, which exposes the same option dialogue.
- Start the System Settings or the KDE Control Center
(for System Settings) or (for Control Centre) ->
- Choose your keyboard layout
- Modify the compose key to select/enable the
KDE SC 4.0-4.4 configuration
Now we can go on and configure our windowing environment (Plasma). This description uses the System Settings as they're available in the K-Menu of the Kubuntu install:
- Start the System Settings
- Select the
- Under the Layout tab, select
- Modify Advanced options to select/enable the compose key
This page was last modified on 22 April 2019, at 13:00. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.