Retired teacher (junior high science, computer skills) and technology director
AB in Biology and MEd in Educational Leadership (both from Boston University)
Member of Massachusetts Computer Using Educators (20 years as board secretary) 
Facilitator for the FLOSS special interest group of MassCUE:
|Use this tool to connect your computer to a printer and set up appropriate options|
- Add a printer to your computer
- Give each printer a name that helps identify it
- Perform printer tests and maintenance
Follow these example steps to add a network connected printer to your computer.
Getting to the program is a sequence of straightforward steps.
- KDE Kicker -> Computer -> System Settings -> Printer Configuration
- Once you get to the Printer Configuration tool, click the button to add a printer