|| A simple interface for full-featured blogging.
Blogilo is an fully-featured blogging client. It allows local creation and editing of blog posts. Various blogging APIs are supported for publishing.
- Fully-featured WYSIWYG or html editing
- Allows you to preview with your style-sheet, see it as your visitors do.
- You can create, modify and delete posts, create drafts, and schedule posting
- Supports Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType and Google GData APIs
- Supports adding media files if your API supports them.
- You can add images to post from your system, if your API supports it.
- Can save a local copy before publishing the post
- Save your writing copy to prevent data loss, at configurable intervals.
- Check spelling, using KDE's spell-checker (most languages available)
- Can fetch your recent blog posts
This page was last modified on 9 June 2011, at 19:43. This page has been accessed 14,516 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.