||A scientific calculator - and more
KCalc has everything you would expect from a scientific calculator, plus:
- , and
- A results stack which enables convenient of previous calculation results
- is user-definable
- The display allows of numbers
- The display and are configurable, aiding usability
- The use of make it easy to use without a pointing device
- A detailed manual is available on-line.
FAQs, Hints and Tips
- Press and hold the Ctrl key to see the key bindings for every button.
This page was last modified on 5 March 2013, at 09:40. This page has been accessed 9,989 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.