|| All the tools you need to create a custom icon
KIconEdit is an application with just one purpose - to create custom icons.
- Rectangle, circle and elipse tools, outline and filled
- Rectangular and circular selection
- Line and Freehand drawing
- Colour picker, flood fill and eraser.
- Can create template size or custom size icons
- Reads and saves a wide range of bitmap formats
- Rapid conversion to greyscale
- Resize of icon is possible
- Undo and redo on many functions.
You should first try installing by means of your distribution. If your distribution does not contain KIconEdit, here is how you can install it. This description is based on SUSE Linux 11.4:
- make sure all supporting software is installed
yast -i libkde4-devel cmake subversion make gcc-c++
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics
cmake . && make -j8 && su -c "make install/strip"
This page was last modified on 22 August 2011, at 13:13. This page has been accessed 10,354 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.