Contact Jarosław Staniek (staniek @ kde.org) to coordinate our effort.
- Drilling Down on Facebook Data
- This is an excellent article from Adam Pigg, showcasing just how powerfull Kexi can be. It describes how you can import, process, manipulate and present data from facebook coming from a mbox file. It covers creating a model database to hold the data, importing via script, presenting with a report and chart and exporting collected data.
- Parameter queries
- (for 1.1 but still valid, at kexi-project.org)
- Reports for Beginners
- Designing one-to-many relationships in Table designer
- Using combo boxes in table and form views
- Relationships (feature not available)
- Subforms (feature not available)
This page was last modified on 26 August 2012, at 21:51. This page has been accessed 9,184 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.