- Task management using the Task Editor
- Work breakdown structure with configurable wbs codes
- Tasks, summary tasks and milestones
- Different types of time constraints
- Different types of dependencies.
- Resource management using the Resource Editor
- Resource breakdown structure
- Working- and material resource types
- Resource allocation on group level
- Resource teams
- Project scheduling using the Schedules Editor
- Schedule forward from start time or backwards from finish time
- Allow or avoid resource overbooking
- PERT distribution with optimistic-, pessimistic-, and most likely estimates
- Multiple schedules with possibility to schedule from current progress information
This page was last modified on 1 September 2011, at 13:50. This page has been accessed 3,807 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.