Change the Color of the Blue Folder Icon
- First click with the right mouse button on a folder and click in the context menu at .
- A properties window will open instantly. There you have to click at the button.
- The window to edit the file type will open. Click at the folder icon.
- The window to choose an other folder icon will open. Change the selection from to .
- There you can select the icon. Click at and at again.
You may need to logout and login again to see the changes take effect.
This page was last modified on 24 May 2012, at 17:39. This page has been accessed 4,202 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.