Websites where users can get general information about KDE. These are either run by KDE or are directly affiliated with KDE.
- The KDE Homepage. Here you will find general information about both KDE software and the KDE Community. There are many links to other resources
- KDE.news or simply, The Dot. This is the authoritative source of KDE-related news and announcements.
- Planet KDE. An aggregation of blogs of KDE developers and contributors. These blogs express the opinion of individual people. It may sometimes contain posts unrelated to KDE software.
- KDE Forums. The official forum of the KDE community. Get or give online support. Brainstorm for projects or applications. Or even just hang around with fellow KDE software lovers.
- KDE TechBase. High-quality documentation and tutorials for KDE development. Perfect for people who want to get involved and contribute to KDE software.
- KDE-Apps.org. More applications for your Plasma Desktop. An online source of third-party programs made by the community. Please note that these are not part of the KDE SC; they are supported from their individual project webpages. KDE-Apps.org is part of the openDesktop project.
- KDE-Look.org. Eye-candy for your Plasma Desktop. Jazz up your desktop with a large variety of themes, wallpapers, widget styles, icon themes, and more. This is part of the openDesktop project.
Some KDE applications have their own website. Please check with the application's page here in UserBase to see if the program you are looking for has one. Or view the Applications Catalogue to get an overview of available KDE applications.
Sites and Articles
Do you have a site dedicated to KDE software or community? How about an article talking about a new cool feature or some tips? Maybe you came across a write-up about KDE on an online magazine. List them all here for the KDE world to see!
|Don't forget to visit our Tutorials page for more KDE software tips and tricks|
NOTE: These sites or articles are not under the control of the KDE community. The KDE community will not be held liable for the content and opinions expressed therein.
- Introducing KDE4. Little articles covering KDE SC4.x - new applications, features, and improvements over its predecessor.
This page was last modified on 2 April 2011, at 10:45. This page has been accessed 11,290 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.