|KTechlab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronics.|
KTechlab has been designed to be as easy to use and unintrusive as possible; all components and FlowParts have context sensitive help, and simulating electronics is as simple as dragging components onto the work area and creating connectors that autoroute themselves between their pins. FlowCode allows users new to PICs to instantly create their own programs, while the electronic simulation allows stepping through a PIC's assembly program inside a circuit.
- Project based workflow, possibility to create subprojects
- Support multiple document types
- Circuit, that can be simulated
- set up pic to upload to
- can be converted to microbe, hex, Assembly
- uploaded to pic
- Text documents: (hex, assembly, microbe, C)
- Posibility to export Flowcodes and circuits to an image
This page was last edited on 15 April 2019, at 16:40. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.