Kexi/Handbook/References/Menu Commands/The Data Tab
The Data Tab
From theTab you can manipulate data in your tables or widgets in your objects (forms, reports, etc)
- , places the data/widget on the clipboard and removes it from it's current position.
- , places the data/widget on the clipboard without removing it from it's current position.
- , places the data/widget found on the clipboard to the table/object accordingly.
- , is used to place arbitrary data found on the clipboard to a table, in a way that is predictable so as to be correctly added according to the table's definition.
- , opens the Find dialog so as to search for specific text in the database data.
This page was last edited on 27 August 2014, at 21:02. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.