Contact Jarosław Staniek (staniek @ kde.org) to coordinate our effort.
- Drilling Down on Facebook Data
- This is an excellent article from Adam Pigg, showcasing just how powerfull Kexi can be. It describes how you can import, process, manipulate and present data from facebook coming from a mbox file. It covers creating a model database to hold the data, importing via script, presenting with a report and chart and exporting collected data.
- Parameter queries
- (for 1.1 but still valid, at kexi-project.org)
- Reports for Beginners
- Importing SQLite database into Kexi
- This article shows how to turn a native standard SQLite3 file into a database project that can be used with Kexi.
- Designing one-to-many relationships in Table designer
- Using combo boxes in table and form views
- Relationships (feature not available)
- Subforms (feature not available)
This page was last modified on 4 January 2014, at 08:44. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2
unless otherwise noted.