|Khipu is an Advanced Mathematical function plotter application.
It is part of the KDE Education Project.
Current features in Khipu
Mainly , Khipu has the following features:
- Khipu can draw any 2D and 3D plots supported by Analitza
- User can save their work in .khipu file and later he/she can restore the work
- If khipu is closed accidentally , the autosave feature will let the user to restore the unsaved work of the previous session.
- User can add the plots from the files known as Plot-Dictionary file (.plots files). These files contain the name and equation of the plot. So, user does not have to type a big equation rather, he/she can plot the function from its name.
- User can hide/show the plots and also he/she can remove/edit the existing plots.
- User can save the plots as PNG image and also take the snapshot of the plots into the clipboard.
- Parametric curves (2D/3D).
- Implicit curves and surfaces (in cartesian and polar coordinates).
- Graphs of real valued functions: curves and surfaces (in cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinates).
Here you can see some screenshots
Please checkout Khipu's Manual page to know about all the features provided by Khipu.