|The easy-to-use paint application from KDE.|
KolourPaint aims to be a painting application for the user that has "average" needs. It keeps a simple and clean interface, with all the tools expected.
- Full set of tools for line, brush and spray painting, shape creation and text addition.
- Range of selection tools.
- Choice between Opaque and Transparent selections.
- Undo, Redo and Clipboard support
- Colour Similarity support - fill those dithered areas
- Draw transparent icons and logos on a checkerboard background
- All tools can draw in the Transparent Colour
- Support for alpha channel drawing
- Autocrop support
- Many image effects including Balance, Scaling, and Rotation.
- Various color filters such as Greyscale, Black and White, Saturation and Coloring
- Open and save many image formats, including PCX (with preview)
- Can control your scanner - scan directly into canvas.
and much more.