From simple calculation to complex formulae
- Sheets is a multi-sheet spreadsheet application
Sheets is the successor of KSpread and is part of the Calligra office suite. The development of Sheets started in 1998 by Torben Weis. When the Calligra community split from the KOffice community, KSpread was renamed Sheets in the Calligra fork and KSpread was also shortly renamed to KCells in the original KOffice project.
- It has multiple chart formats
- Cell data validity checking is supported
- Almost 400 preset formulae for common requirements
- Automatic series generation
- Conditional cell coloration
- Complex document with embedded charts
- Powerful handling of templates
- ↑ First commit of KSpread
- ↑ Rename KSpread in KCells (KOffice)
This page was last modified on 10 February 2019, at 12:48. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.