Digikam/Using the Advanced Search Tool In digiKam
Using the Advanced Search Tool In digiKam
Transcribed from Mohammed Malik's blog, 8 April, 2011
As the number of images in your database increases, you will need to spend more time trying to find those images. There are even occasions when we might need to spend a lot of time searching for them, however digiKam has a very powerful search tool that can help you find images fast and effectively.
In the main window go toand select .
From here click.
It will show your options for finding pictures:
- Meet all of the following conditions
- Meet any of the following conditions
- None of these conditions are met
- At least one of these conditions is not met
And now you can define your conditions:
Select the albums you want to search or either select any album and any tag.
Choose the picture properties.
Here you can set
- a range for the .. for example between April 2010 – April 2011.
- The , etc….see capture below
And then you can even deepen your search more by choosing various data that might be used in your meta-data like and the of the camera, , etc.
When you are done press and it will display the search results.