Dragon Player is the default movie player of KDE with a simple ant intuitive interface. It's previously known as Codeine.
- Simple interface
- Resuming videos: Starts playing a video where you were watching it last time
- Support for subtitles: Automatically loads subtitles with the matching name
- Video display settings (brightness, contrast)
- Due to using Solid and Phonon, Dragon Player is independent of any multimedia framework or hardware abstraction layer
- Supports playing CDs and DVDs
Official website: http://www.dragonplayer.org
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.