||Dragon Player is a simple interface for playing movies or music
DragonPlayer is the default movie player of KDE SC 4.x. It was previously known as Codeine.
- Simple interface
- Resuming videos: Starts playing a video where you were watching it last time
- Support for subtitles: Automatically loads subtitles with the matching name
- Video display settings (brightness, contrast)
- Due to using Solid and Phonon DragonPlayer is independent of any multimedia framework or hardware abstraction layer
- Supports playing CDs and DVDs
- Select and your music begins. No distracting playlist, just sound.
- opens a dialogue to allow you to find and play single files. A playlist can be built, but this isn't the primary function.
Official website: http://www.dragonplayer.net
This page was last modified on 12 December 2010, at 13:32. This page has been accessed 16,504 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.