Understanding the structure of this wiki
Paths need to be kept short, as user are generally unable to remember long paths. We therefore ask that a maximum of three levels is used, as demonstrated below.
- Getting Help (Path: /Getting_Help)
- Applications (Path: /Applications)
- Categories of Applications (eg Path: /Applications/Internet)
- Individual Applications (Path: /<applicationname>)
- Application Manuals: (Path: /<applicationname>/Manual (may be a contents page of links))
- Manual pages (Path: /<applicationname>/Manual/Introduction)
- (Path: /<applicationname>/Manual/Section name)
- Tutorials (Path: /Tutorials/) NB This section consists of links to appropriate pages, mainly attached to applications. Only tutorials that can't be linked in that way should be directly under the Tutorials path.
This page was last modified on 4 June 2011, at 11:44. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.