Difference between revisions of "KCalc"
(set out main features)
m (Added screenshot)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|[[Image:.|thumb|250px]]|| ||'''A scientific calculator - and more'''
Revision as of 21:19, 29 September 2008
|A scientific calculator - and more|
KCalc has everything you would expect from a scientific calculator, plus:
- Trignometric functions, logic operations and statistical calculations
- A results stack which enables convenient recall of previous calculation results
- Precision is user-definable
- The display allows cut and paste of numbers
- The display colors and font are configurable, aiding usability
- The use of key-bindings make it easy to use without a pointing device
A detailed manual is available on-line.
FAQs, Hints and Tips
- Press and hold the Ctrl key to see the key bindings for every button.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.