Revision as of 09:29, 9 August 2009 by Claus chr (Corrected language navigation bar - added missing 'er' to name)
|A Graphviz dot graph file viewer for KDE|
- Perfect drawing of all graphviz example graphs
- Full-featured printing
- Threaded loading of several graphs in tabs
- Automaticaly choose dot for directed graphs and neato for undirected
- Arbitrary layout algo possible, as soon as it produces xdot format
- Open new instances as new tabs in the old one (configurable)
and much more.
This new, KDE4 version of KGraphviewer includes a brand new application, KGrapheditor, an experimental dot graphs editor. KGraphviewer is part of the Extragear graphics package.
Get more information from the Project Page
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.