|KSystemLog is a system log viewer from KDE|
This program is developed for beginner users, who don't know how to find information about their Linux system and don't know where log files are.
KSystemLog has the following features :
- Show all logs of your system, grouped by General (Default system log, Authentication, Kernel, X.org...), and optional Services. (Apache, Cups,...)
- Colorize log lines depending on their severities
- Tabbed view to allow displaying several logs at the same time
- Auto display new lines logged
- Fast parsing and reading (more than 10000 lines each 5 seconds)
- Detailed information for each log lines
- Quick filter
- Able to send a log message manually to the system.
- Save, copy to clipboard and printing are of course available.
- It can parse the following log files of your system: Acpid, apache, authentification, cron, cups, daemon, journald, samba, postfix, system, xorg, x session logs.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.