This page is a translated version
of the page KSystemLog
and the translation is 50% complete.
||KSystemLog 是來自 KDE 的日誌查看器。
這個程序是給不懂如何找他們 Linux 系統信息和不清楚日誌（log）文件位置的初級用戶開發的。
KSystemLog 有下列特性 :
- Show all logs of your system, grouped by General (Default system log, Authentication, Kernel, X.org...), and optional Services. (Apache, Cups,...)
- Colorize log lines depending on their severities
- Tabbed view to allow displaying several logs at the same time
- Auto display new lines logged
- Fast parsing and reading (more than 10000 lines each 5 seconds)
- Detailed information for each log lines
- Able to send a log message manually to the system.
- Save, copy to clipboard and printing are of course available.
- It can parse the following log files of your system: Acpid, apache, authentification, cron, cups, daemon, journald, samba, postfix, system, xorg, x session logs.
This page was last modified on 1 January 2019, at 13:30. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.