Home » Applications » Education » KWordQuiz
|| KWordQuiz is a tool that gives you a powerful way to master new vocabularies. It may be a language or any other kind of terminology.|
It is part of the KDE Education Project.
KWordQuiz is the KDE version of the Windows program WordQuiz. If you have just switched to KDE/Linux you can use all files created in WordQuiz with KWordQuiz.
- Easy to use
- Five different practice modes
- Flashcards and Quiz types
- Several Vocabulary documents formats supported
Edit the current vocabulary file
Learning with multiple choice tests
Type in the correct answer
You can configure KWordQuiz
in many ways
You can find files with vocabulary and other content following these links:
- KWordQuiz files on the author's website: browse...
- Old formatted but still usable files on the KDE Education Project website: browse...
- Files in the current format on the KDE Education Project website: browse...
- KWordQuiz files on kde-files.org: browse...
This page was last modified on 10 October 2010, at 07:29. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.