Difference between revisions of "Kexi"
(→Features: less bloat)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 18:15, 11 July 2010
|Rapid Application Development, for handling your database needs|
- Full visual designers for tables, queries, forms and reports
- Running queries, support for parametrized queries
- Supports SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server databases
- The only multiplatform graphical tool importing data from MS Access databases
- Supports query design in dedicated SQL view
- Designing and displaying relational data using combo boxes (lookup columns)
- Direct data entry or import using CSV format
- Locked down User Mode, allowing you to switch off all commands related to editing your project's design
- Many more features
Read more and see many more screenshots on the project's pages.
Documentation, Tips and Tutorials
This section is under construction
This page was last edited on 11 July 2010, at 18:15. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.