||Rapid Application Development
Kexi is a visual database applications creator, part of the Calligra Suite. It can be used for designing database applications, inserting and editing data, performing queries, and processing data. Forms can be created to provide a custom interface to your data. All database objects – tables, queries, forms, reports – are stored in the database, making it easy to share data and design.
- Full visual designers for tables, queries, forms and reports
- Running queries, support for parametrized queries
- Supports SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server databases
- The only multiplatform graphical tool importing data from MS Access databases
- Supports query design in dedicated SQL view
- Designing and displaying relational data using combo boxes (lookup columns)
- Direct data entry or import using CSV format
- Locked down User Mode, allowing you to switch off all commands related to editing your project's design
- Many more features
Read more and see many more screenshots on the project's pages.
Documentation, Tutorials and Samples
This page was last modified on 25 September 2017, at 19:12. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.