|This is a new page, currently under construction!|
Accessibility in KDE Applications
Lists of applications and their accessibility status for screen readers:
Please mention the version tested and add information.
To get a more accessible menu switch to the classic menu and assign it a keyboard shortcut.
TODO: explain how to do that...
- Implemented text interface for KDE 4.9
- Improvements and somewhat working text interface for 4.9.1
- Selection updates often wrong.
- Text added/removed signals not sent.
- Improved in KDE 4.8, status unknown.
KDE's terminal application.
- Currently the shell does not implement an accessible text interface.
- The main display is not accessible.
- Should give a basic list of git revisions at least.
- Main views will stop working with KDE 4.8 because of the new itemviews.
This page was last modified on 22 May 2019, at 17:51. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.