|Gwenview - browse, edit and print your images|
- Supports simple image manipulations: rotate, mirror, flip, and resize
- Supports basic file management actions such as copy, move, delete, and others
- Functions both as a standalone application and an embedded viewer in the Konqueror web browser
- Can be extended using KIPI plugins.
- Gwenview User Manual
- Gwenview Forum
- Aurelien Gateau's blog explains how burst shots get shuffled, and what you can do about it.
- Hidden configuration options
- Semantic Information (rating, tags, description) added are stored in extended file system attributes. To list them, run
attr -l file.jpg.
This page was last edited on 12 June 2016, at 06:20. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.