Outdated translations are marked like this.
KBibTeX 是 KDE 的参考书目编辑器，常跟 Kile 配合使用。KBibTeX 的原生文件格式是来自LaTeX 的 BibTex，但其他格式如 RIS 或 EndNote 也能导入导出。
KBibTeX allows you to do the following things:
- Enter a preamble that defines how special text should be formatted in your bibliography using menu item or Main Toolbar.
- Choose an entry encoding during Save as operations or on the File Settings panel.
- Enter comments that are not taken in regard by BibTeX using menu item or Main Toolbar.
- Preview and save bibliography entries in various formats (BibTeX, RIS, Wikipedia, ...) using panel. Additional preview styles become available when bibtex2html is installed.
- Search for the bibliography entries data in online databases like Google Scholar, Springer Link, or arXiv using panel.
- View local or remote (online) resources (such as PDF files or web pages) linked in the BibTeX entry using panel.
- Find and merge duplicate entries in bibliography using menu item or Main Toolbar.
There is a dedicated page on the development of KBibTeX.
This page was last edited on 6 September 2020, at 14:28. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.