The "Unit Tests" Toolview provides easy access to CMake's CTest functionality.
The following image illustrates the functionality of the toolview:
- The Unit Tests toolview lists all defined CTests in the view
- Tests are defined in the CMakeFile of the project
- The toolview highlights the results of the tests
- Successful tests are highlighted with a green arrow
- Failed tests are highlighted with a red cross
- Tests can be started individually or all tests can be run
- The click on the lfa test case starts the lfa test which appears in the "Run" toolview
- The small Execute button in the Unit test toolview runs all test cases
This page was last modified on 27 November 2014, at 10:17. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.