This page is a translated version
of the page KMail
and the translation is 39% complete.
Layar Selamat Datang KMail
| KMail is the email component of Kontact, the integrated personal information manager from KDE.
- Supports the standard mail protocols IMAP, POP3 and SMTP.
- Supports authentication via NTLM (Microsoft Windows) and GSSAPI (Kerberos)
- Supports plain text and secure logins, using SSL and TLS.
- Integration of international character sets
- Spell-checking (as-you-type and on demand)
- Native support for inline OpenPGP, PGP/MIME, and S/MIME.
- Reading and writing of HTML mail.
- Ability to display plain text only from an HTML mail.
- Allows you to receive and accept invitations.
- Integration with popular spam checkers, e.g. SpamAssassin, Bogofilter, etc.
- An optional spam probability meter can be displayed
- Powerful search and filter abilities
- Import Options for many other clients/formats.
- Searching in IMAP folders fully supported
- Highly integrated with other Kontact components
- Encrypted password saving in KWallet
- Several Backup Options
- Memberikan tanda dan catatan/'tagging' di setiap pesan untuk membantu penyortiran dan pencarian informasi
- Mendukung fasilitas manajemen milis
- Dapat mengganti teks 'smilies' dengan emoticon
- Dapat menampilkan gambar atau avatar pengirim jika ada di buku alamat
- Mendukung X-Face (gambar hitam putih yang dalam pesan)
- Kompresi lampiran
KMail supports Groupware functionality. You can receive invitations from colleagues and accept them. As you accept them, they are entered into your calendar. To view your calendar, start KOrganizer or Kontact.
See this page for several views.
Where to Get
KMail is available in all major Linux distribution repositories, as tarballs, and soon a Flatpak version will also be available. Ancient version were compatible with Windows, the Kontact team is looking for help to improve the Windows support. For more information look at the Kontact download page.
Alat Bantu KMail
This page discusses the following issues -
KMail dan PGP/MIME
KMail and PGP/MIME discusses:
- Installation of GnuPG
- Setting up gpg-agent and
- Checking that it works in KMail
KMail and S/MIME
KMail and S/MIME discusses:
- How to set up your ssl certificate so that it will be accepted into Kmail
Training courses and external information
Tim Pengembangan Software
A list of the many developers is available here.
FAQ, Petunjuk dan Tips
For ease of reading these have been moved to their own page.
This page was last modified on 7 January 2019, at 21:30. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.