Outdated translations are marked like this.
|KMyMoney is a Personal Finance Manager from KDE. It operates in a similar way to MS-Money. KMyMoney supports different account types, categorization of income and expenses, reconciliation of bank accounts, and QIF import/export.|
アプリケーションのホームページ http://kmymoney.org 作者と開発者 メンバー一覧 ダウンロード ダウンロード ページ
Here you can browse and submit bug reports
Please refer to https://kmymoney.org/support.html
Read the online manual here.
Information and resources for developers
Some nice things users have said about KMyMoney:
Copyright (c) Thomas Baumgart, 2005 Licensed under GNU Free Documentation License
The project currently has no costs, and therefore has not setup a unified way to collect donations. Each individual developer provides a way to receive donations, which will be used project-related or for leisure (which, in turn, helps the project. After all, a happy developer writes better code, right?).
Amazon wishlists (in different countries):
- Germany http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/registry/1T19RN6RY4ABL/ref=wl_s_3/028-8003588-2510945
- US https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/16YBVTHXIEQTA/
- UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/20HV5VJTTY5H0
- France http://www.amazon.fr/gp/registry/3C6RM5PN3X2KS
- PayPal の寄付ボタンがあります: http://cheepee.homedns.org/~cristi/donate.html
This page was last edited on 17 January 2021, at 11:05. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.