This is the context menu that appears when you right-click on a clip in the timeline. A different menu appears if you click in empty space in the timeline.
- will cause the selected clip to be highlighted in the project tree.
- will delete the selected clip(s).
- Kdenlive can use the almost identical audio track to align the two clips.
and are used to align two clips on different tracks in the timeline base on the audio in the tracks. This is useful if two cameras recorded the same scene simultaneously.
- To use this feature:
- Select the clip that you would like to align to.
- Right click, select .
- Select all the clips that you would like to get aligned.
- Right-click and select .
A different menu appears if you click in empty space in the timeline.
This page was last modified on 14 May 2015, at 01:14. This page has been accessed 8,741 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.