Please edit and improve!
Proposed manual structure
- Introduction: What does kdenlive do, where is it located (semi-pro?), on which components does kdenlive depend (image)
- Installation: How to install kdenlive; See here
- Using kdenlive
- Quick start: Create a first project, add some clips, transitions, and effects, and render it. Quick as of Only the details that are required
- Project details: More in-detail. Correct fps number, resolution (which to take if the input video is FullHD and the output should be 720p e.g.), proxy clips ...
- Editing: Features related to editing on the timeline, like cutting, transitions, moving, grouping.
- Effects: Colour correction, audio correction, helpful effects explained.
- Rendering: Last step, to file or on CD/DVD/whatever
- Shooting: Just an idea. What gear to use, useful tricks (like this), etc.
In the light of experience :-) -
Keep URLs short - users don't like long ones. Structure something like this:
- Kdenlive/Manual (containing index of links to other pages)
- Kdenlive/Manual/Pagename (keep all pages at this level)
- Use PrevNext template to give easy navigation
This page was last edited on 19 August 2012, at 11:54. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.