|Kleopatra is the KDE tool for managing X.509 and OpenPGP certificates in the GpgSM and GPG keyboxes and for retrieving certificates from LDAP and other certificate servers.|
Kleopatra's main function is to display and edit the contents of the local keybox, which is similar to GPG's concept of keyrings, albeit one should not stretch this analogy too much.
- Importing and exporting of X.509 and OpenPGP certificates
- Can decrypt and verify files
- Can sign and encrypt files
- Can work with CAs and LDAP lookup directories
- Embedded GnuPG log viewer
- Tools to refresh certificate cache
- Configurable certificate list view and automatic certificate processing
A full manual helps you through every detail.
This page was last edited on 15 October 2014, at 17:19. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.