||Kleopatra is the KDE tool for managing X.509 and OpenPGP certificates in the GpgSM and GPG keyboxes and for retrieving certificates from LDAP and other certificate servers.
Kleopatra's main function is to display and edit the contents of the local keybox, which is similar to GPG's concept of keyrings, albeit one should not stretch this analogy too much.
- Importing and exporting of X.509 and OpenPGP certificates
- Can decrypt and verify files
- Can sign and encrypt files
- Can work with CAs and LDAP lookup directories
- Embedded GnuPG log viewer
- Tools to refresh certificate cache
- Configurable certificate list view and automatic certificate processing
A full manual helps you through every detail.
This page was last modified on 15 October 2014, at 17:19. This page has been accessed 5,125 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.