This page is a translated version
of the page Kompare
and the translation is 100% complete.
||Kompare is comparison program for KDE
Kompare is a free software graphical computer application which helps the user to compare two different text files or two directories.
Kompare does not actually compute the differences between the compared files itself, but is merely a graphical front end to the command line interface diff utility. However, the colour coding of changed lines makes them very easy to spot.
- comparison of files or directories via a graphical interface
- bezier-based connection widget lets you see both source and destination as they really appear
- graphical viewing of patch files in normal, context, unified and diff formats
- interactive application of differences
- full network transparency
- ability to view plain-text diff output in the embedded viewer
- easy navigation of multiple-file diffs with the dockable navigation tree
- graphical interface to commonly used diff command line options
- switch source and destination with one command
Kompare was previously known as kdiff.
This page was last modified on 27 October 2018, at 11:30. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.