Customize - change your Settings
To open the settings dialog use.
You can disable animations if the game is running slow or if you don't like them.
You can enable/disable all animations with.
The other checkboxes enable/disable single animation types:
- : Animates changes to the size of image cells.
- : Animates changes to the position of cells, ie. moves the cells to their new position.
- : Fades in new cells.
- : Fades out cells when they disappear.
- : Animates cells when they get focus.
- : Turns letter cells around when their letter changes, with the new letter on the other side.
- : Fades from the previous appearance of a cell to it's new appearance. This also animates selection changes.
KrossWordPuzzle uses the default theme selection page. Just select the theme you want to use. By default, there are three themes:
- (looks like a handwritten crossword)