Documentation for Kubuntu
Welcome - Brief overview of Kubuntu, Linux, KDE, and our place in the Ubuntu community
Installation - How to install Kubuntu
Basic - Using Kubuntu:
- Launchers to run applications and perform tasks
- Desktop customization, including plasmoids, fonts, themes, and handling multimedia files
- File management for organizing and working with files and folders
Advanced - Extra features in Kubuntu:
- Software management for installing and updating applications and software using a graphical application or the command line
- Handling repositories to install third party software
Software - Details of the Software installed and available to you
Contribute - How to contribute to Kubuntu
Support - All forms of Kubuntu Support.
This page was last edited on 13 November 2016, at 10:40. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.