Data Extractor is a tool that allows to easily extract data from image files. The process of extraction consists mainly out of the following steps:
- Import an image containing plots and curves where you want to read the data points from
- Select the plot type (Cartesian, polar, etc.)
- Select tree reference points and provide values for them. With the help of these points, the logical coordinate system is determined
- Create a new Data Extractor curve and set the type of error bars.
- Switch to the mouse mode "Set Curve Points" and start selecting points on the imported image - the coordinates for the selected points are determined and added to the spreadsheet "Data".
Note: The Data Extractor is a renamed version of Data Picker.
This page was last edited on 23 February 2022, at 09:36. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.