Plan/Manual/Project Performance View
The Project performance view is a project management chart where can be understood the actual situation of the project according the Earned Value Method.
- BCWS means Budgeted Cost Work Scheduled,
- BCWP means Budgeted Cost Work Performed,
- ACWP means Actual Cost Work Performed.
All these are considered as effort in hours and costs.
PI are the Performance Indexes, where:
- CPI is the Cost Performance Index,
- SPI is the Schedule Performance Index.
|Task Performance View|