- Page Layout helps to standardise the look of pages
- Tool Box shows you wiki markup for the effect you need
- Typographical Guidelines standardises markup for use in translation, either to official manuals (DocBook) or to other languages.
- You should see a preview of the page, and the Edit box below it — you might have to scroll down. If you don't see the preview at first you can enable this in your preferences
- Make your changes in the Edit box
- Write a one-line summary of what you changed in the Summary box
- Click the button
- Check how the page looks like in the preview. If you have included links, hover over them and look at the status bar to see if they are going to take you to the intended location; or better still, open the link in a new tab.
- If you need to correct anything, make the changes in the Edit box and click again. Repeat until you're happy with the results
- Click on to save your work
Hints and Tips
- You can experiment in the Sandbox page to familiarize yourself with page editing and the wiki markup