Design Vision and Principles
- Get to know the vision and principles that inform the visual design.
The following style elements provide a palette to express your own unique vision while also being part of a shared community vision.
- Use colors consistently. (Merge into existing [color] guidelines)
- Ensure backgrounds and edges honor the design vision.
- Icon use should be consistent throughout the interface. (Merge into existing [icon design] guidelines)
- Layout visual elements to reduce clutter and ensure balance.
- Treat typography with the same care as any other aspect of the visual design.
- Building blocks help make it easier to design applications that satisfy the design vision without needing to always create your own custom UI elements.