Design Vision and Principles
- Get to know the vision and principles that inform the visual design.
The following style elements provide a palette to express your own unique vision while also being part of a shared community vision.
- Use colors consistently. (Merge into existing [color] guidelines)
- Ensure backgrounds and edges honor the design vision.
- Icon use should be consistent throughout the interface. (Merge into existing [icon design] guidelines)
- Layout visual elements to reduce clutter and ensure balance.
- Treat typography with the same care as any other aspect of the visual design.
- Building blocks help make it easier to design applications that satisfy the design vision without needing to always create your own custom UI elements.
This page was last edited on 27 March 2014, at 21:06. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.