Check out the list of KDE Websites for other articles, tips, and tutorials from online magazines, articles, and writers all over the world.
- KDE3 Features missing in KDE4 and work-arounds
- Modify KDE defaults
- Access another computer's display
- Some KDE 4 tips you should know
- How to configure panels in KDE 4.1.2 (Link to kde forum entry)
- Tweaking Plasma
- Tweaking Oxygen Animations
- Desktop effects in KWin
- Using with small screens (eg. Netbooks) Discusses several issues where screen space is at a premium
- How to send SMS using Kontact?
- Reading and writing to mailing lists with KNode
- How to blog from KOrganizer
- How to sync your Palm Pre with Kontact and Google Calendar
- How to get your Google Calendar working with Korganizer
- KRunner is an amazingly useful utility, launched either by Alt + F2, or by a right-click on the desktop, and selecting 'Run Command'. Now learn some of its uses
- Using it as a calculator
- Using it as an application launcher
- Running BASH commands in Krunner
- Navigating through options
- Using the Unit conversion plugin
- Basic Layout is a tutorial that creates a leaflet with various images and explaining text using KWords frames technology. Several text frames and image frames will be created and positioned on the page.
- A Second Layout experiments with placing, grouping and moving images within a text area.
- Using the Artistic Text Shape is a tutorial that shows how to get started with the artistic text shape that all KOffice applications provide.
- KWord Manual Tutorial on basic concepts of working in a frame-based environment, and detailed guides for all your WP needs.
- Photo KDE Tutorial 1-1: Levels adjust
- Photo KDE Tutorial 1-4: Brightness/Contrast/Gamma + Hue/Saturation/Lightness
|Back to the Welcome page|
Category removed to prevent indexing
This page was last edited on 16 June 2011, at 15:53. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.